Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 2

 Tore the diff Open today, it is indeed a 3.7 Clutch type LSD.

















Took the door apart today because the glass wasn't sliding up properly, its probably bent.

The seller included another window regulator, but it isn't the same one as this.. im thinking its for a 280zx..

 Oh well, at least i was able to figure out how the damn thing works, and found some rust hiding in the process, gonna POR-15 it for now.

Everything was greased up and put back together, started messing with the interior too.

Looks pretty good for being 35~ years old, gonna need to fix that fake chrome though.. but thats wayy down the line.

I just realized i didn't take any pictures of all the shit back in the car, FML

I cleaned up alot of the surface rust on the passenger side too, covered it with POR-15 after.

Here is a pic right after i took the dash out, as you can see the passenger side is pretty trashy looking. I promise its really not that bad anymore, i would go take pictures but the cars at my dads house 15 miles away.












Looks pretty solid, floors need replacing but otherwise the car is okay.

Took out the JDM TYTE Euro tails, i don't like them personally. I put my reds back in. I also don't want to mess with the wiring harness to make these work.

They are on EBAY for 150$ buy it now, 100$ reserve.

If you'd like to buy them from me outside of ebay send me an Email













My girlfriend came over and snapped a picture of me installing the tails, i look like such a gook, it's been a long day.














Pulled off all of the fender flares.. The fronts aren't to bad underneath, both rears look like this the previous owner never sealed the welds.. idiot.


POR 15 to the rescue again :/





Fixed some surface rust on the hatch, it's just temporary stuff until i start the body work.
Last but not least, my dads cat his name is butch.

hes been my buddy during this whole process, climbing in and out of the doors / hatch / front end all day.







 Forgot to mention, i took the fenders off and found this little surprise, nothing to bad thank jebus.



Passenger side
Again, Passenger side wheel well

No comments:

Post a Comment